Click the image above to launch Cardinal Mail. At the login screen, enter your firstname.lastname@example.org, click Next, then enter your password. Regardless of your email alias (@cardinalmail.cua.edu, @law.edu, etc.), all users will login with the @cua.edu address.
For more information about Cardinal Mail, Google Apps for Education, trainings, and user guides, please go to computing.cua.edu/google.
- CUA Google Apps
- Mobile Setup Guide
- Quick Start Guide - Google Apps in 7 easy steps!
- Switching from Outlook to Cardinal Mail
Top 4 Tips!
- Why are my messaged bunched together? Learn how to Turn off Conversation View: http://computing.cua.edu/google/conversation
- Where's my Calendar? View: http://computing.cua.edu/google/calendar
- I miss seeing the body of my messages! View: http://computing.cua.edu/google/preview
- I can't find things I've sent! Discover the difference between Sent Mail and Sent Items. View: http://computing.cua.edu/google/sent
Technology Services will never ask for your password.
Never share your password !!
Never send your password in e-mail.
Should you encounter any difficulties with Cardinal Mail, please contact Technology Services at 202-319-4357, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by submitting an online support request at techsupport.cua.edu.